The Dog & Doublet Inn
Dog Lane Bodymore Heath
- Extremely friendly and accommodating. The walk by the canal was a great surprise. Arrived around 7pm. Please note food finished 8pm.
- Breakfast was very tasty and set us up for the day.
- Everything the service and friendly staff. The location.
- The breakfast was adequate, the bedroom nice and the bed very comfortable. Despite it being a pub there was no noise in the bedroom in the evening.
- The location, out of town beside the canal was very pleasant. The staff were very welcoming and very friendly.
- The owner Jacqueline was absolutely excellent. She booked a taxi for us, which didn't turn up and was really helpful getting us to the Venue for a wedding which we were attending. Breakfast was lovely, really friendly and an absolutely pleasurable experience.
- Well, simply so friendly, even traveling for work the treatment and attitude you receive is paramount, this pub is fab!
- Clean, modern, basic rooms with all you need for a quick stopover and a great friendly pub with lovely, welcoming staff who make you feel really at home. Beautiful canalside location. Food is simple pub fare but good.
- location was lovely, staff were super friendly and breakfast was really good.
- Convenient location, not far from Birmingham airport. Nice pub atmosphere. Host very helpful. Good pub food
- The welcome for me and my dog was enormous. I also felt spoilt at breakfast. I was even guided by them as to what else to do in the area!
- Landlady and her staff rate as the friendliest we have ever met..what a refreshing change from some of the miserable faces you get in most pubs! They will do their best to accommodate your every need. We had accomodation booked for 2 nights here. Beautiful location, just fab all round. Would love to return one day
- like stepping back in time a real pub not posh could do with a bit off refurbish seats tables etc but food was tasty and varied menu like liver onions and chips were great staff were friendly giving a homely feel room was excellent will return breakfast was excellent
- Breakfast was great staff were brilliant
- The staff were fantastic. A nice country pub with a great breakfast! Right by a canal so very scenic
- Great place to stay warm and friendly atmosphere great rooms fantastic breakfast
- Excellent facilities and food nothing they couldn’t do to make our stay great Evan our dog
- The staff were very friendly and couldnt do enough for 4 golfers who used this as an overnight base while playing at the Belfry. We were well looked after at a great price... the staff even ordered us a chines take away which we ate in the bar with plates and cutlery they provided! We will go back when playing in that area
- We stayed in 4 different hotels on our trip with our dog. The room was probably the most dated but by far the cheapest when you factor in the price,food,staff,and surroundings It was easily the best overall and the only one not to charge for our dog. So well done the Dog & Doublet
- Location. Good pub food. Very good fresh cooked breakfast. Excellent value for money.
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Atherstone Golf Club
Boldmere Golf Club
Aston Wood Golf Club
Ventura Park Supermarket
Kingsbury Water Park Mountain
Drayton Manor Theme Park Mountain
Birmingham Airport Mountain
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Located in Sutton Coldfield and with Sutton Park reachable within 11 miles, The Dog & Doublet Inn provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. At the hotel, each room has a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. The Dog & Doublet Inn has certain rooms with river views, and rooms contain an electric tea pot. A Full English/Irish breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. At The Dog & Doublet Inn you'll find a restaurant serving British cuisine. The hotel has a playground. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 14 miles from The Dog & Doublet Inn.