Ur City Pad - The Four Oaks House - 3
Blackberry Lane Four Oaks
- Excellent house with attention to detail.
- 1. Beautiful cosy house with beautiful views. Lots of birds and squirrels around. 2. Nice neighbourhood. Quiet neighbours with Tesco Express and Sainbury within walking distance. 3. Very good washer/dryer
- The property is very spacious and well looked after. Big double bedrooms and a sofa bed downstairs. Tastefully decorated.
- Very clean, brilliant service from start to finish.. property in lovely location close to amenities and very well presented. Will definitely use again
- The bedrooms were extremely comfortable. Good sized house. Had all the facilities needed. The drive way was big enough for two cars. Accessing the keys on entry and leaving the keys when checking out very simple and easy. House was clean. Garden is quite big.
- Just as the photos described it, lovely house, lovely bedrooms and a lovely view from the garden! Will definitely be staying again!
- everything especially the terrace with the garden the kids loved it
- Tidy, clean accommodation with nice garden area for sitting outside
- Very clean and comfortable,all the required facilities,a home from home
- Very comfy beds, beautiful outdoor decking area for relaxing all appliances required for daily living supplied and in good working order, sufficient supply of towels supplied for guests. Highly recommend for family stays.
- Very clean and large space for myself and three friends. Kitchen was fully equipped with full facilities and beds were very comfy. We liked sitting out on the decking and observing the lovely view. It was a nice and quiet area with very close amenities and space for at least 3 cars.
- Everything was exactly as described. Great deck with beautiful morning sunshine.
- Clean and tidy Well located Spacious Nice Garden and decked area 3 good sized double bedrooms 2 bathrooms Next time we are working in the area we will definitely stop here again
- Quiet street location Beautiful property Very clean modern decor Beautiful garden with decking Lovely kitchen with washing machine and dryer Beautiful bathrooms Big spacious rooms
- The property was very clean and clearly newly refurbished with a modern bathroom, powerful showers and three large comfortable beds. The owner and housekeep were so very friendly and helpful and kindly posted a forgotten much loved babys toy! They answered our queries quickly and provided anything we asked for to help make our stay more comfortable House has plenty of room to park and is close to lots of shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic house, all brand new inside & very clean Ur City Pad went the extra mile to make sure we were comfartable during our stay Its a bargain compared to what other options you have nearby
- Very clean; all brand new fittings and furnishings. Easy to collect keys using key safe by the door. Some nice touches such as high-quality hotel-style cosmetics in both bathrooms. The location was excellent for me, very close to where my brother lives, so very convenient for future visits. A nice location in a posh area, near Sutton Park and walking distance (though with a hill) from Blake Street train station, great for trips in Birmingham city centre or Lichfield.
- I shower working The bottom toilet stank The wooden floor was all lifted Damp smell of dogs Really disappointed !
Aston Wood Golf Club
Boldmere Golf Club
Belfry Golf Club
Walsall County Court
Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
Birmingham City University
Drayton Manor Theme Park
The Crown Cafe/Bar
Four Oaks Bar Cafe/Bar
Bhujon Cocktail Bar Cafe/Bar
Bistrot Pierre Restaurant
Mango Spice Restaurant
Romantica Italian Resturant Restaurant
Sutton Park Mountain
Bracebridge Pool Lake
Blackroot Pool Lake
River Tame River
Gracechurch Shopping Centre Mountain
Powells Pool Lake
Bull Ring Shopping Centre Mountain
River Rea River
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
The Four Oaks is a semi-detached, New three-bedroom house with a garden, set in Sutton Coldfield. Providing free private parking. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property. There is a dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided. There are 2 private bathrooms with a bath. Sutton Park is just 1,650 feet from the property. Butlers Lane train station is also 1,650 feet away, whether Birmingham city center is 9 mi away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 mi from the property.