Lea Marston Hotel
Situated in 9 acres of picturesque Warwickshire countryside, the Marston Farm Hotel is a short drive from the Birmingham city centre and 10 kilometres from the Tamworth Train Station, while the airport is 15 kilometres away. This hotel is close to the Drayton Manor Park, Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Tamworth's Snow Dome.
This property offers comfortable bedrooms that are decorated in classic English style and facilitated with a host of modern amenities.
Guests can dine at the onsite restaurant that serves an array of local and modern cuisine. After a tiring day, unwind at the cosy bar with a cooling exotic drink.
Marston Farm Hotel offers 6 meeting rooms for organising your business meets. Guests can also indulge in the game of tennis or sit back and relax at the lobby, which is an ideal place to meet friends.
- The staff were polite and friendly. The general look and feel of the Hotel was good.
- Advertised as pet friendly but the staff had conflicting answers when I asked where my dog was allowed to go . There needs to be more clarity. Also not a single bowl of water anywhere . Apart from that we had a lovely stay and would definitely return .
- Nice comfortable bed. Nice bar/cafe area + pool.
- Nice place to stay bar staff sometimes not paying attention to bar
- Excellent customer service from Heidi and fantastic food from chef Dan. Very reasonably priced! Must eat in the brasserie. Great breakfast each morning with relaxing soul background music.
- Same as always friedly staff good stadard hotel wd has used this hotel for a number of years.
- Hotel was chosen purely for location as I was working in the local area. The hotel was clean and staff friendly. Unfortunately I arrived quite late and left immediately after breakfast so cannot give a very comprehensive review. Rooms were very nice, well equipped and clean. Evening meal was very nice, lots of choice on the menu. Breakfast was help yourself cold/hot buffet style, foods was hot and replenished regularly therefore it was not dried up which can often happen with hot burnings.
- Great breakfast, friendly staff, wonderful mud spa treatment, good cocktails, comfy bed, great swimming pool, beautiful grounds, good room service, lovely views of golf course.
- Spacious room. TV fixed to wall so could only be viewed comfortably from one of the twin beds.
- Good breakfast, enjoyed the golf course & driving range. Nice bars to lounge around in. Beds very comfy.
- The hotel was well appointed and the staff at reception and in the Hathaway bar were very helpful and cheerful. Food in the Hathaway bar was good and service also good. Room was fine in general but a couple of negative points below.
- The room was out dated and dirty stained tiles in the bathroom.
- Lovely hotel in lovely grounds, polite and helpful staff. Good atmosphere. Stopped here after a long drive from Cornwall so the pool etc was much welcomed however some facilities where out of ordered and members said this had been the case for a few weeks which was disappointing nevertheless everything else was great. Evening meal there too which was super, would recommend the steak deal
- Lovely clean well presented hotel. Comfy beds, great showers. Nice breakfast.
- Pool was nice, although quite restricted hours for children, and the room was very spacious and good location for Drayton Manor
- After phoning a couple of times they did manage to move us to a better room with water and WiFi in the room. They also do provide a crib as long as you mention ahead of time. Breakfast is really good. Buffet style with all the standard hot and cold foods. Plenty of car park spaces so don't worry.
- Was too hot. Fan provided but needs modern aircon. Swimming area wasnt that clean.