The Royal Hotel
Centrally located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield, this classic Georgian building still retains some of its original features. The Royal has excellent transport links and free off-road parking for guests. The Royal Hotel is an excellent choice for visitors to Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham city centre and the NEC. - The Royal Hotel has 3 licensed bars, each with screens which show all the major sporting events. The Royal Bar, fully refurbished in mid-2009, also plays host to live music every Thursday to Sunday. The bars are licensed until 03:00 on Friday and Saturday nights only. For smokers, the hotel has recently installed a large outside patio smoking area with seating, heaters and rain covers.
Im Herzen von Sutton Coldfield befindet sich dieses klassische georgianische Gebäude, dessen originale Bestandteile teils noch erhalten sind. Das Hotel The Royal bietet eine exzellente Verkehrsanbindung und kostenfreie Parkplätze abseits der Straße. Besonders günstig liegt das Hotel für Gäste die Sutton Coldfield, das Stadtzentrum von Birmingham oder das NEC besuchen möchten. - Das Royal Hotel verfügt über 3 lizenzierte Bars mit Bildschirmen, auf denen Sie die wichtigsten Sportereignisse verfolgen können. In der Royal Bar spielt jeden Donnerstag bis Sonntag Live-Musik. Die Bars sind Freitag und Samstag bis 03:00 Uhr geöffnet. Für Raucher wurde ein großer Außenbereich mit Sitzgelegenheiten, Heizungen und Regenverdeck eingerichtet.
Situato nel cuore di Sutton Coldfield, questo edificio georgiano conserva ancora molte delle caratteristiche originarie. La struttura è ottimamente collegata con i mezzi pubblici e offre parcheggio privato gratuito agli ospiti. Scelta ideale per coloro che desiderano visitare Sutton Coldfield e il centro e la zona espositiva di Birmingham. - L'Hotel Royal ha 3 bar con licenza per gli alcolici, ognuno con schermi che proiettano i principali eventi sportivi. Il Royal Bar ospita anche musica dal vivo ogni giovedì e domenica. I bar hanno la licenza fino alle 03:00 solo il venerdì e il sabato notte. Per i fumatori, l'albergo ha recentemente messo un ampia zona fumo nel patio all'aperto, con posti a sedere, riscaldamento e coperture per la pioggia.
B - Le Royal Hotel dispose de trois bars comprenant des écrans diffusant tous les principaux événements sportifs. Le Royal Bar accueille des concerts le jeudi et le dimanche. Les bars sont autorisés à vendre de l'alcool jusqu'à 03h00 le vendredi et le samedi soir uniquement. Les fumeurs pourront fumer dans un grand patio extérieur couvert doté de sièges et du chauffage.
El hotel, ubicado en el corazón de Sutton Coldfield, en un edificio clásico de estilo georgiano, todavía conserva algunas de sus estructuras originales. Está muy bien conectado con las carreteras principales de la región y el transporte público y a pocos kilómetros del centro de la ciudad de Birmingham y el NEC (Centro de Exhibiciones Nacional). -
- Great stay! Rooms were clean and the staff were excellent. Its a bit noisy at night but we knew that before we booked. Definitely recommend it.
- It was noisy and although I was aware the hotel bar was open late, I didn’t anticipate it to be as significantly noisy as it was.
- Great location - close to Town Centre. Attended an event nearby. Hotel was extremely convenient.
- Noise at 03.00 in the morning from taxi drivers locals are ignorant and arrogant. Shame really nice town
- The location was good and room pleasantly decorated.
- Our room was big, clean comfortable and the bathroom excellent.
- Room and bed were comfortable. Bar food was good. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful.In-room facilities e.g.kettle, tea/coffee, hairdrier were good. Free parking was an added bonus.
- Good location next to the centre of Sutton Coldfield. Breakfast ok. Staff helpful and friendly
- Great location and entertainment in the hotel.
- We stayed on a Saturday night and it was very loud but they supply eye masks and ear plugs which were very helpful and a really nice touch. The location was perfect for us as well and the staff were extremely helpful. When we stayed there was a fun run in the town and we were warned in advance and provided information as well as further on arrival and departure.
- The hotel was good in in almost all ways.
- The shower was too short so had to bend in the bathtub.The windows you can’t open so if hot it will be v hot.Dim lighting so opened blinds but the opp building to see into my bedroom.
- Staff were lovely and sorted out our parking ticket (incorrectly given) straight away. Lovely breakfast.
- Bed super comfy. Food was good - totally recommend the pizza and cooked breakfast. Reception staff were really friendly on check in and showed me up to my room.
- Great location! The room was very clean and comfortable.
- Being able to dry my hair and see in a mirror. So many hotels forget this.
- Good breakfast at a very reasonable price. I stayed on a Saturday night when a live band and D.J. were playing until 2-30 am. Customers should be prepared for some noise although I would say any disturbance was reflected in the price of the room and the hotel provided significant notice of any possible disturbance and sought my acknowledgement. The location and a clean and comfortable room at a fair price represented sufficient compensation for some inconvenience.
Boldmere Golf Club
Aston Wood Golf Club
Belfry Golf Club
Birmingham City University
Aston Villa FC
birmingham city centre Market
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
With modern, elegantly furnished rooms, The Royal Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Sutton Coldfield. This classic Georgian building still retains some of its original features. Rooms herre will provide you with a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and a private bathroom with a shower. Live music is played over the weekend, with late music on Friday and Saturday nights. The Royal has excellent transport links and free off-road parking for guests. The Royal Hotel is an excellent choice for visitors to Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham city center and the NEC.